Friday, January 22, 2010

Who (besides myself) considers the flying squirrel to be their favorite bird?

lol too funny


i like em tooWho (besides myself) considers the flying squirrel to be their favorite bird?
ehh im more of an ostrich personWho (besides myself) considers the flying squirrel to be their favorite bird?
I think I do. I love the majestic flight patterns of the north american flying squirrel as it leaps from tree to tree flying around in between.
I like them
sorry ..not me
No sorry my fave bird is the parrot.
The flying squirrel is not a bird it is a squirrel with flaps of skin it uses to glide short distances.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
LOL... they glide not fly but sure.
i do.
Its not a bird.Its a rat with a fuzzy tail.
I with you all the way on that one :-) hahaha
like tom A toes myself

No comments:

Post a Comment