Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm part flying squirrel; does that make you feel any differently about me?

good night, friends =]I'm part flying squirrel; does that make you feel any differently about me?
Not really. Being able to glide from treetop to treetop, or from rooftop to rooftop sounds cool actually. ^_^





I just hope it's not too disfiguring for you....you know, looking like a squirrel and a human too. o_o That poofy ';tail'; business would have to go somewhere, right?





Just saying.... ^_^I'm part flying squirrel; does that make you feel any differently about me?
im a monkey fish frog.





im actually a monkey in chinese zodiac and a fish in the western zodiac.
Not at all except.... YOU GAVE ME RABIES!!! OMG I'M INSANE NOW ALL BECAUSE OF YOU OMG OMG OMG BLAAAHHHH I'M GONNA GO CRAAAZY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME RABIES BECAUSE NOW I'M YELLING AND NOT USING PUNCTUATION OR MAKING ANY SENSE AND OOH LOOK SUNCHIPS AHH I'M GONNA EAT YOU!!!!
it makes me think that you need to go to bed, now. unless this is just how you normally are. if that's the case, sign up for some counseling or something
Not really. I'm part cat. :D





I do, however, wanna cuddle with you now....
Well, I am part wolf, but I promise not to eat you because I am a vegetarian wolf:] Do you think differently of me now? I think that we can still be friends, I love squirrels.
my dad is cucumber and my mom is wood....what do you think my life is like??





p.s





my gf is a vegetarian termite
It is one of the few things that could make me like you.





Nothing personal but I just don't like anyone. It's one of the reasons I rarely ask any questions here.
no, I wouldn't feel ANY different! Let me know when you will be flying into town so I can catch you and give you a cuddly hug! Squirrels are cute and I wanna kiss ya too!
I don't know anything about flying squirrels, but I fear you may build a nest in my hair. Please don't do that.
no...as long as you dont mind me being a mix between a unicorn and a leprechuan
As long as you don't bite down on my nuts, we're all good!! Good Night and Sweet dreams





~~Peace~~
so your mom did the wild thing with a squirrel? HMMMM.
Yes, I'm just plain squirrelly!
yes~since i don't like squirrels ~~~ it makes me want to hit you with a broom
I might have to keep you in a cage now, but nothing else has changed.
No, not at all.
Yes, because I do want to pet you now.
well im pretty chummy with a daisy and a mermaid


so ur just one of the gang
No...just stay away from my nuts!!!
well dude i want to meet you now! bahaha!
will you b my friend?
Not at all Rock


Wanna watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat?


Nothin up my sleeve.......


Presto.
  • makeup online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment