Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Does anyone know whare to get a CHEEAAP southern flying squirrel? THANKS?

does anyone know whare to get a CHEEAAP southern flying squirrel? i live in ohio. so it would have to be close or if not in ohio. thanks so much............. -ALEX-Does anyone know whare to get a CHEEAAP southern flying squirrel? THANKS?
nothing about an exotic pet is cheap, especially the animal itself, vet care, caging, food, etc...etc...Does anyone know whare to get a CHEEAAP southern flying squirrel? THANKS?
why would you want to take an squirrel out of its southern home. I don't think it would thrive or adjust!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know about finding them cheap but I can tell you one thing they make great pets just make sure you supply them with cotton for there bedding and a large sterilzed fake tree. I actually have a flying squirrel and I love it. The damn things are so cool its actually perched on my right shoulder as im typing this:) here is some links the top one is a article on how great they are and the bottom one is where you can buy them. Its only $200 dollars and you are guaranteed a baby one for you to train and teach.
at a zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment