Saturday, January 23, 2010

Should I get a Flying Squirrel or a Sugar Glider?

I am stuck on either getting a Glider or a Flyer... Which one is harder to take care of ? I want to know from people who own or have owned one of the two... Which one bonds better ? Can you take a Flying Squirrel outside or will it try to get away ? Are Squirrels more aggressive ? Which one would you prefer and why ? I like Gliders but I kinda don't like how small they are but I hear Squirrels tear everything up and I really don't want that... Which has a less complicated diet ?So which is a better choice and which is easier to take care ?Should I get a Flying Squirrel or a Sugar Glider?
squirels are lower matnience, but ferel, sugar gliders have a complicated diet but they are overall the better choice.Should I get a Flying Squirrel or a Sugar Glider?
they are the same animal


we have them all over the place


i know that they like pnuts %26amp; cat food %26amp; bird seed
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment