Friday, January 22, 2010

How do I kill flying squirrels in attic?

CATHow do I kill flying squirrels in attic?
I wouldnt kill them only because of the smell and what if they die in a place where you have to tear up a floor or a wall, talk about spending tons of money.





I suggest trap cages so you can get them out. Before you do that, you better find the place where they are coming in from.How do I kill flying squirrels in attic?
dude i had this problem i shot them with a pellet rifle it was fun yet challenging
Please don't kill them! I love them. Please don't. Make it uncomfortable for them to stay(get a cat if you must)they will leave, I promise.
maybe you should try not to kill animals just because they live in your attic


try to get them out, you idiot
You can smoker them out with smoke bombs, and then close off where they are getting inside.


I like the foggers, they work well.
Shotgun, or fumigation.
call the terminator
Get flying dogs.... j/k. Use poison... its a little drastic, but it works. Then just find them and throw them away.
Why dont you ask them or stay out they way
i thought they flew from tree to tree, close the dang window duh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment