Friday, January 22, 2010

Flying squirrel question!!! please help!!?

i had just bought these 2 ng squirrels from an action and looken them up on the internet and stuff but i was just wandering how can you tell if one is pregnent? when i got them they told me one is a female and the other is a male! and i just don't know how to tell! I have another question how do you tell how old they are? because they never told me when i got them!Flying squirrel question!!! please help!!?
read more and look up more to figure out your welcomeFlying squirrel question!!! please help!!?
if you take them to a small animal vet the vet can tell you if she's pregnant and how old they both are
do you know how to sex dogs? squirrels equipment is in the same position I don't know how you could tell if one was pregnant or how old they are


I had a pair 20 yrs ago, they lived about 10 yrs but they never did


have babies


for a treat, give them a piece of pineapple, they love it

No comments:

Post a Comment