Friday, January 22, 2010

Flying Squirrel in my living room?

I really need help. There is a flying squirrel that is wandering around in my living room. As soon as I saw it, I shut all the doors, so now its trapped in here with me. Note: I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO KILL IT OR CALL ANIMAL CONTROL, I can't leave, because it will make a dash for it, and also I have a dog who will make a mess of it.





p.s. sorry I put it in pets, i know it doesn't really fitFlying Squirrel in my living room?
About the squirrel. I remember when I was about 10, we had flying sequels that got in our attic. My Dad put some squirrel cage traps up there. the squirrels went in them and were not hurt.. We then took them to a wild life refuge center. To me this is really the best way to take care of it. Good Luck.Flying Squirrel in my living room?
Thanks for responding. Everyone helped in their own little way, even the guy who told me to eat it. Well not really, but thanks everyone!

Report Abuse



Get a cat, most cats will catch them.
OH SNAP!!!......u need to find a type of net that would be able to catch him.......put its fave food somewere that u can catch him......then wait till he starts to eat the food then sneak up on him then put the net on him.....wrap him up in there......if u have a box or something put him in there.......then let him free sense u dont want to kill him or take him to animal control.......hope u %26amp; ur dog will sucseed on cathing or getting rid of the poor wild animal......once u let it go.......u can figure out how he got in......if u figure out.......try to block that spot as good or much as u can!!!......GET HIM!!!LOL!!!......hope u do a good job at catchin him!!!....^-^!!!
First how did it get in? Second open a window. and Third its a SQUIRREL!
You have been doing GREAT so far! What you do is close all doors, windows and curtains. Be sure it is pretty dimly lit and make there are no escape routes for the squirrel because then he/she willl escape to somewhere else in your house. Then, decide where the best route for the squirrel to get out is. A window is best. Open ONE window and leave the room shutting the door behind you. The squirrel should follow the light to outside.
Sorry... you'll have to call animal control. Don't try to get rid of it yourself.
Open the doors and let the dog loose. The squirrel will leave.





Otherwise Marinade in Terriaki sause and broil for 15 minutes


tastes like chicken
wait, do you want to keep it or not?





if not, open a door?





if yes, feed it?
perhaps you could put out a glass of wine and some cheese.ask it how its day was.ect.dont forget to take your meds again dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment