Friday, January 22, 2010

Which would you prefer to keep, a bat or a flying squirrel?

I think flying squirrels are so cute.Which would you prefer to keep, a bat or a flying squirrel?
Me to. However, a bat would solve the insect problem in my back yard.Which would you prefer to keep, a bat or a flying squirrel?
Flying Squirrel.....
Neither, they are both flea-ridden varmints...
I would go with the flying squirrel, The bat would only hang upside down all day that's no fun.And I also think they are also better to look at.Take Rocky GOOD LUCK
I have both but not by choice. They just like my yard. You think those fuzzy little nut chompers are cute? Yuk, come over and take all mine. At least the bats protect me from skeeters.
Duh... a flying squirrel!
Right now, I'd take the bat, as its coming up to Halloween.


But any other time of year, flying squirrel all the way. they're so cool, gliding through the air!
bat
This is not something I've thought a lot about. However, since bats are really creepy, and squirrels are everywhere and don't hurt anybody, I'll go with the flying squirrel.
A flying squirrel, definately
A bat. I have lots of them.
squirrel
I agree. Flying squirrels are cute!
  • makeup online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment