Friday, January 22, 2010

How do I get ride of Flying Squirrels in my attic humanly?

I've tried the live traps, but they always seem to get the stuff out of them without setting them off. I don't want to kill them. Does anyone have any suggestions??How do I get ride of Flying Squirrels in my attic humanly?
live trap should work . your probably doing it wrongHow do I get ride of Flying Squirrels in my attic humanly?
They normally go out looking for food during the day, find their entrance and block it well... also some Cayenne (red) pepper is an excellent repellent.





I had this problem. I closed the hole with a ball of chicken wire and then expansion foam insulation! Also, stop feeding the birds, it attracts them.
You can seel off all the holes that they are getting in, Unfortunatly 1 or 2 might die but its better than them breeding and you getting more in your attick!


Good luck:)
you have smart squirrels you'll have to wait till they go out foraging and block the entrance they use

No comments:

Post a Comment