Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Southern flying squirrel breeders?

ok so i really really want to get a southern flying squirrel and i live in mansfield texas and i know that i can keep it as a pet here but i can't seem to find a place near me that breeds them or sells them





do any of you know any that are in north texas???





plz i really want oneSouthern flying squirrel breeders?
Well, I'm pretty sure that you can't get a southern flying squirrel in northern Texas!! Sorry, I'm just kidding. Here are some good search results:





http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox%26amp;rlz=1I7DKUS%26amp;ei=QdrGSY3bFZ-xtgevjvjHCg%26amp;sa=X%26amp;oi=spell%26amp;resnum=0%26amp;ct=result%26amp;cd=1%26amp;q=Southern+Flying+Squirrel+breeders+in+northern+Texas%26amp;spell=1





I live in Georgia, so I wouldn't know very well, but I am guessing that flying squirrels aren't living Texas, but that's just me, I've never been to Texas before, so I can't speak.


Here is a good website about squirrels for adoptions through breeders:





www.thesquirrelboard.com





Another good website to check out:





http://board.pets-buynow.com/Small_Mammals/flying_squirrels_for_sale





That's all I got! Hope I helped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment