Friday, January 22, 2010

Can I throw a flying squirrel at your head?

Sure. Squirrels are cute.Can I throw a flying squirrel at your head?
No you can't!Can I throw a flying squirrel at your head?
plz....? i love squirrels!
Sure! Feel Free!
Of course you can, can I still throw my Squid at your head?
Sure, if I can shove a long nailed gerbil up your a*s.
Sure.. but make sure you clip its nails first. I would hate to get scratched.
butt first please.
If you can catch it!!!
LOL!!! Aw hell! Go for it man!
I would catch it by the tail and send it back for some nutz
Only if you let me throw a jackrabbit at your ***
Nope sure can't
Only if you don't mind retaliation from a troop of flying monkeys
Only if you throw it with your toes.
so long as i can sick a dragon on your ***...
hell no but can i shove a pissed cat up your ***?????!!!!
no
No you may not!

No comments:

Post a Comment