Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can I put a flying squirrel and a piney together?

my wife and i have raised and kept flying squirrels at different times sugsessfuly. raised by hand and with careful management they make wonderful pets. they will definately need small amounts of vitamins added to their drinking watter if you expect them to live and do well. i must confess i never hears of a piney, but definately NO! squirrels are prone tofighting among themselves at best.email me if you like and i will tell you alli know about flying squirrelCan I put a flying squirrel and a piney together?
even 5 rats alongCan I put a flying squirrel and a piney together?
Whats a piney? but, If they are different species then probably not, I wouldn't risk it.....
Pineys are chipmonks.....we must be from the same neck of the woods...lol and noooooooo cant put them together, unless they were raised as babies side by side. Totally different species and not very cohabitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment