Friday, January 22, 2010

I need help differentiating between mice scat and flying squirrel scat one of which lives in my attic.?

Flying Squirrel Scat is going to be larger than a grain of rice and will be less frequent (although still plenty of it) than mice scat. You can set live traps for either, I have trapped both animals before, just remember if you do set a trap and catch a flying squirrel it will release a very musky smell and when you open the trap it will shoot out of there like a bullet! If it is a mouse then you can tilt the trap vertically and you can open the trap without the mouse jumping out!I need help differentiating between mice scat and flying squirrel scat one of which lives in my attic.?
I don't know what squirrel scat looks like but I do know about mice. Mice scat is tiny little ';turds'; about 1/4 of an inch long and there should be lots of them. They are brown or black. I have mice at work, so I see the scat all the time. It kinda reminds me of dark brown rice. It is more prevalent close to the nest, but is usually everywhere. Good luck!
  • makeup online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment