Friday, January 22, 2010

Has a flying squirrel ever flown into your groin?

Did it hurt?Has a flying squirrel ever flown into your groin?
Unfortunately, no squirrel so far flew into my groin, even though I walk naked in my backyard praying for one to cling to my bare genitals...no luck so far!Has a flying squirrel ever flown into your groin?
Hurt? We dated for six months afterward.
no. I never tried that. Have you ever rode a goat?
Nope. My yard squirrels don't jump that high.
Have you?
nope
lol.
u have all the symptoms of a real idiot
No, my baby koala bear got it first before it could.
No and I hope it never happens!
ya a bit
nope never happened.
All the time.
no but i got a beaver there
Just this morning...but I kinda liked it.
Nope, just a bat in my bush...LOL
Not that I recall. Is that why they call him Rocky?
OW, sssssssssss, ow, sssssssssss, ow,ssssssssssss





Oh, that hurt like a b@stard!
Yeah it happened to my weird neighbor down the street from me YES he was in a LOT of pain. I was laughing serves that whack job right!
I'm still hoping for one to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment