Monday, January 18, 2010

POLL:Which would you have as a pet,a flying squirrel or a regular squirrel?

I would choose a flying squirrel 'cause it's cool :DPOLL:Which would you have as a pet,a flying squirrel or a regular squirrel?
flying... just because :-PPOLL:Which would you have as a pet,a flying squirrel or a regular squirrel?
A flying squirrel would go well with me new puppy.


http://www.manataka.org/images/Dog%20Roo…
FLYING!!!!


like this one http://cache.thephoenix.com/i/OldBlogs/O…


( =
flying squirrel, it's f$@#!ng hilarious to watch my dog chase them...


but, if i had the choice of any pet in the world, i'd want a soft tan Puggle. they are so CUTE!!!
Regular.





Having a flying squirrel would mean a trip to the psychologist.
Flying.


EVERYONE has a regular squirrel!
Flying flying flyyying!! Because they are awesome (even if they are not exactly squirrels :))
Regular for Me....!!
A regular one.
Flying squirrel, not a regular one because I see those all the time. XD
id rather have the squirrel thing that lives in fred's backyard (the dog) lol he is so hilarious
i would choose a regular squirrel cuz i would want to hold it and play with it
Flying squirrel
I would pick a flying squirrel and make a little cape for him.
flying


cause, comon!


its a flying squirrel!
I have never been hunter down by pita bread. Those gyros are calling my name!
Flying squirrel.
Regular, so I don't loose it and get hunted down by pita.
I don't want a squirrel for a pet. but If i had to choose, then the regular kind.
I guess flying i dont really like squirels
flying squirrel
flying chipmunks are better
Flying
Flying, of course. ♥
FLYIN!!
no squirrels
flying
flying!!!!!!!!
id rather have a turtle...theyre pretty cool
neither, squirrels are nasty. you ever see them go after your nuts?? it ain't pretty, yo
I would have one of each!

No comments:

Post a Comment