Monday, January 18, 2010

Have you ever popped a zit only to have a squirrel and/or family of squirrels come flying out?

Poll: where is a worse place to get a zit, face or cleavage?..Have you ever popped a zit only to have a squirrel and/or family of squirrels come flying out?
you have CLEAVAGE??Have you ever popped a zit only to have a squirrel and/or family of squirrels come flying out?
too funny, thank you!

Report Abuse



lol... just yesterday actually. Depends on the zit; face is usually more noticeable, but cleavage is more awkward.
um, no. sorry if my answer is not that satisfactory.


face, beacuse you can hide it on your cleavage
Thats disgusting
Not me...but I believe you when you say you have.


Because you're a NUT!


I'd think if a pimple looked like cleavage...that would be the worst. :)
No but once I popped one and a family of squirrels attacked me fighting over the puss.





your butt
  • makeup online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment