Monday, January 18, 2010

Is it legal to have a flying squirrel as a pet?

is it? in the united statesIs it legal to have a flying squirrel as a pet?
If you are talking about a North American flying squirrel. the answer is no. Unless you acquire a special permit from fish and gameIs it legal to have a flying squirrel as a pet?
Yeah, as long as you can find one.
That depends on your state.





In California, for example, it is illegal.





In Massachusetts, Southern Flying Squirrels are legal to keep as pets.








Here is a website that will give you information on how to determine if Flying Squirrels are legal in your area.





http://exoticpets.about.com/cs/legalissu鈥?/a>








I hope this helps, and if you have any further questions at all on the subject; please feel free to message me and I'll be happy to assist you. :)





Good luck!
ya u can have one they are bout 100 or so dollars at a petstore but yes u can have one
It depends on the laws where you live -- it varies around the country. Where I live, it's illegal.





Contact your local humane society for an answer, or someone at the public library can probably look it up for you.
I suppose it is, we have a Chimp as President.
No, It's illegal. They are wild animals.
I honestly dont know. I know my friend's mother had one, but I dont know if it was illegal/legal or where they even got it. They dont have it anymore, cause it was awhile ago, but my friend says it was funny.
absolutely

No comments:

Post a Comment