Monday, January 18, 2010

Can I suck all the fat out of my body and sail like a flying squirrel?

I'm a heavier guy, so I was thinking maybe I could get liposuction...then graft the skin to my arms and legs so I have those skin-wing things. Would that support my weight, or are humans too heavy?Can I suck all the fat out of my body and sail like a flying squirrel?
Been there done that. Can I suck all the fat out of my body and sail like a flying squirrel?
you can accomplish anything you want


if you put your Mind to it...Wait!
i think thats a excellent idea!! i think it would work out wonderfully..good luck buddy!! ; )


you get a star
I say go for it. You could do the liposuction yourself if you have a vacuum.
I believe you'd need a permit for somethin' like 'at...


.
ugh yea sure why not!! o.O





http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt鈥?/a>
ewewe@ Grosse!
No, you would drop like a stone. a quivering one, but still...
i can only say this......





......there's no harm in trying....
  • makeup online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment