Saturday, January 16, 2010

Does anyone make sugar glider/flying squirrel pouches and/or cage sets?

I am looking to buy some new things for my baby flying squirrel. I'd really like to get a 8+ piece cage set. It's a girl so I want something pink or brightly colored. Give me your website. If you sell on eBay, let me know.Does anyone make sugar glider/flying squirrel pouches and/or cage sets?
check on the website http://www.sugarglider.net - they have many people who make cage sets there. I've purchased on http://www.suggiebay.com and gotten some great toys, and a wonderful cage set. It was about 2 years ago, but it was the perfect pink and green for my new sugar glider girl :)Does anyone make sugar glider/flying squirrel pouches and/or cage sets?
OMG, I really want a flying squirrel... i'm serious, are you like a professional or something? How did you get one? Could I?
Instead of trying to make a fashion statement, why don't you brush up on the proper way to keep that precious little life HEALTHY? See ';Squirrel Nutrition and Care'; for real information, not made-up, guessed at, ignorant answers.





The website named above is that of the BEST rehabber in the country, her success rate proves it. She just happens to have a section devoted to flying squirrels! Good luck to the baby and you.
I sent you an email. Reply to my alternate or edit and update on here. I can do that for you. We just have to work out specifics. :) look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment