Saturday, January 16, 2010

Where can I buy a Southern flying squirrel in Northern Illinois/Lower Wisconson and are the Legal in Illinois?

I really want a southern flying squirrel. I have been looking and can not find one. Can any one tell me where i can find a southern flying squirrel in Illinois of Wisconson?Where can I buy a Southern flying squirrel in Northern Illinois/Lower Wisconson and are the Legal in Illinois?
they are sold in East Hoboken N.J. but only the three towed hunchbacked are allowed out of stateWhere can I buy a Southern flying squirrel in Northern Illinois/Lower Wisconson and are the Legal in Illinois?
Sorry, I don't know where you can get one, but flying squirrels are neat pets, I used to raise them. You do know that they are 100% nocturnal and don't do good in the light. Most people want to play with them in the daylight, and they don't like that.
Illinois requires a permit.





Have you tried posting to the squirrel board forums?

No comments:

Post a Comment