Saturday, January 16, 2010

What's the best way to get a flying squirrel to bond with you?

Feed it. If you are able, get your squirrel BEFORE it opens its eyes, that way it imprints you as it's ';mother';. I have raised a few squirrels.What's the best way to get a flying squirrel to bond with you?
Legally change your name to Bullwinkle, of course.What's the best way to get a flying squirrel to bond with you?
Duct Tape.





(Personally, I think the Bullwinkle answer is the best.)
A net impregnated with contact adhesive.





Remember to duck when passing through doors.





(I also think the Bullwinkle answer is the best, but it only works in Frostbite Falls, Minnesota).
give it some nuts
Any wild animal will ';bond with you if you feed it regularly. Feed it everyday at the same spot and at the same time. Within a short time you will have it eating out of your hand.
show him your wee-wee.
Defintely feed it. I used to live on the second floor and my apartment had a terrace. One day I saw a squirrel out there (I have no idea how he got up there, so don't ask), I fed him some peanuts and the next thing I knew he was back every day. He would even ';stand'; there and look in the door if I didn't have his daily supply ready. He would wait patiently and then eat it out of my hand. I miss that darn squirrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment