Monday, January 18, 2010

Does anyone know where I can Buy a Flying Squirrel ?

I live in Ky and have been looking to by a flying squirrel forever, and i cant find anyone that sells them. I would love it if anyone sells them to email me, or if anyone knows of any one that sells them to let me know. My email is corey.miller641@yahoo.com. Pleas contact me.Does anyone know where I can Buy a Flying Squirrel ?
EbayDoes anyone know where I can Buy a Flying Squirrel ?
the reason you can't find one is they are a wild animal meant to be just that .most states it is illegal to own wildlife .making one a pet is a cruel thing to do.It will not be happy i don;t care what kind of cage you make it .Just think about it and you will make the right decision.Would you want someone to take away your freedom? they do not make good pets.
get a net sit in a tree and wait.





And now you play the waiting game.
I think those are illegal to own. Try a Sugar Glider. I haven't seen one for awhile but you may be able to find one to adopt on: www.petfinder.com.



You need to consult with Bullwinkle. He knows.
squirells are not really good pets they require lots of care and time


also they bite and are messy And no one really sells them I believe what you want is a (sugarglider) please do lots of research and maybe even save some money up before you think about buying this animal


You have to have rabie shots from a vet, and Squirrell are not for sell most people that have adopted them have took them in as babies due to sickness or loss of the mother or something and most of the time they bring them back to health then release them in to the wild were they belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment