Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why do flying squirrels always attack me out of no where?

heres a pic of the vicious squirrel trying to attack me





http://members.axion.net/~enrique/squirrel.jpgWhy do flying squirrels always attack me out of no where?
Quit wearing acorn earings.Why do flying squirrels always attack me out of no where?
thats funny and cute! u shouls stop acting like a nut ball and they will leave you alone!
maybe its time to stop wearing that nut perfume you made, they obviously love it a bit much. or maybe they find you attractive *wink wink*
Because they think you're a NUT!
coz ur nuts!!











no offense!
LOL that's so cute
oh...i've seen these creatures before..they are called the flying...flying item whatso ever.. maybe they are intrested in you? hehe..





see my question


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080229023345AA1rIMF%26amp;pa=FYd1D2bwHTHzJL5kHOs5Q4K6i2nVbGKt9oAEZC6ntVMjfA--%26amp;paid=asked%26amp;msgr_status=
Where I went to university, the squirrels literally chase you. I now have a phobia of squirrels. I am really not joking! My husband tortures me with this!
Aw he was cute
Awwwwwwwww that is so cute, you should be lucky they bother with you at all i bet you hate squirrels.
It's possible
maybe you have something that they want =]
It's cute. Give it a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment