Friday, May 14, 2010

Southern Flying squirrels as pets ...?

I'm doing research on possably getting a southern flying squirrel for a pet. I originally wanted to get a pair of sugar gliders but they are illegal to own in my state, and southern flying squirrels are legal.





Does anyone else have them for pets? How loud are they? I live in an apartment that doesn't allow louds pets (so no cats, dogs, birds...) and I need to make sure before I get one that they arn't loud enough to annoy the other ppl in the building.





Also, does anyone know of any breeders in MA? They are perfectly legal here, but I haven't been able to find anywhere in this state that breeds them.





Any other information or tips from ppl who already own them would be great :) Thanks!Southern Flying squirrels as pets ...?
hmmmm don't flying squirrels need plenty of room for flying?is a flat really suitable or for that matter a large house???unless you own a forest i would be inclined to get some fish.low maintenance and they don't take up too much space.unlike a flying squirrel.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment