Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How do I get rid of fruit flies naturly as I have pets/squirrel in a cage/cat....I am infested?

How do I get rid of these pesky fruit flies with out harmful chemicles as I have a squirrel in a large cage and a cat that like the room...Please helpHow do I get rid of fruit flies naturly as I have pets/squirrel in a cage/cat....I am infested?
Place some wine vinegar in a bowl with a little Dawn Orange dish-washing detergent.It will attract and drown fruit flies and gnats.How do I get rid of fruit flies naturly as I have pets/squirrel in a cage/cat....I am infested?
Take a small jar, put a piece of banana in it, cover the top of the jar with saran wrap and secure with an elastic band, then poke about 5 small holes with a pin. The fruit flies go in but they don't fly out. Once there's a few in there just dump it outside and start again. If there is a lot of fruit flies put a few jars around. Make sure you don't have anything else out that is attracting them, and they should be gone in a week.
A simple solution:





http://www.re-nest.com/re-nest/insects-p鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment