Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How much do Flying Squirrels cost?

it depends where you purchase one from. they run from about $125 upward, but if you adopt one from a rehabber who is willing to adopt one out, it can simply be for an adoption fee as low as $40. just make sure that if you decide you want one that you get it from a reputable place. generally, not a pet store, as they are often caught from the wild and do not make good pets in that situation. even a hand-tamed baby flyer does not guarantee a 'domestic' acting animal, as they are still wild.How much do Flying Squirrels cost?
Babies are about $150.00 - $200.00


http://www.helenslittlecritters.com/sout鈥?/a>How much do Flying Squirrels cost?
go 2 the pet stoer

15 comments:

  1. Where can i buy one from very instead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one if u want contact me

      Delete
    2. Does anyone have a flying squirrel for sale, and cost?

      Delete
    3. I really want to buy one :)
      Please contact me! My email address:
      Varga.Viola1987@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. How much size did the flying squirrel have?
    It's baby?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My email is afpettit1129@gmail.com not a yahoo account anymore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Please contact me! I live in uk !
      My email address:
      Varga.Viola1987@gmail.com

      Delete
  5. Hi , someone could help me?
    I want to buy a flying squirrel :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to buy one ...does anybody have a baby flying squirrel for sale?

    ReplyDelete