Friday, May 14, 2010

Does anyone know the name of the anime about flying squirrels?

I remember it from when I was a kid... so It is probably from like the 80s... It was about flying squirrels or chipmunks or something to that effect. The movie starts with one of them escaping from his cage %26amp;owner to find a secret forest, I remember in the movie it helps another squirell escape from a zoo, this squirrels name was ';no no'; .. very vague details sorry it only select peices I remember. I remember a scene where they fight a fox and in the ending they come to find the ';secret forest.'; I figure someone out there might have remembered seeing this... any guesses?Does anyone know the name of the anime about flying squirrels?
Rocky and Bullwinkle - Rocky the Flying SquirlDoes anyone know the name of the anime about flying squirrels?
The only movie like that I can think of is The Secret of Nimh

No comments:

Post a Comment