Friday, May 14, 2010

Can you swim like a fishie and fly like a squirrel?

I CAN...Can you swim like a fishie and fly like a squirrel?
keep on truckin' homeskilletCan you swim like a fishie and fly like a squirrel?
no i cant even swim dont feel sorry for me and dont laugh at me well i guess you can laugh and call me names but that is it
Ya but my landing needs improvement
SO CAN I !!! I THOUGHT I WAS WIERD !!!!
No but I can f%26amp;ck like a Rabbit ; )


Ow btw I hunt Squirrel...
Hi Dear





Apply to Guineas book of world Records
Of course. Can't everyone?
No but I can float like a butterfly and sting like a bee!
no you cant it's not true that you can fly it made up
i'm reporting you missy
That's Good For You.





Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no


but i can swim like a shark and fly like a hawk :D
well i hope you fly like a flying squirrel
ummm, wat kind of question is that ??
umm no i cant
i would drown and fall, but I wish that i could...

No comments:

Post a Comment