Friday, May 14, 2010

Please Help. Where can i buy baby Southern flying Squirrels in Dallas Texas???

I live around Dallas Texas and I am thinking about getting a flying squirrel. If anybody breeds them or knows a breeder please let me know. And if at all possible im looking for them cheap.





And DONT post things saying that they are wild and shouldnt be kept as pets because they are legally bred to be pets.





Thanks for the helpPlease Help. Where can i buy baby Southern flying Squirrels in Dallas Texas???
I know they're legally bred to be pets, but different states have different laws. Just make sure you can have one in Texas. As far as where to get one, I have no idea. Sorry. :(








Actually, I never said anything about them being wild animals that shouldn't be kept as pets. I even recognized them being legally bred. Pardon me for not knowing the laws for pet flying squirrels in all 50 states or what you happen to know of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment