Friday, May 14, 2010

What is animal is better: Jackalopes, Llamas, Flying Penguins or Squirrels?

Jackalopes of courseWhat is animal is better: Jackalopes, Llamas, Flying Penguins or Squirrels?
LLAMAS ROCK AND SQUIRRELLS SUK

Report Abuse


What is animal is better: Jackalopes, Llamas, Flying Penguins or Squirrels?
penguins
how bout ligers.
Squirrels!!!!!!!!!!!





Although i would like to see a flying penguin.
none I dont like animals their unclean.
Jackalope, I just like saying it.
I like the name Llamas for some reason haha
I would have to say llamas, because they hide that extra L so well, that a lot of people don't even know it's there.
Llama!!





Everyone tells me I look like a Llama... I agree! lol.





I get Llama gifts for my birthday and Xmas from friends and family every year =P
Squirrels
FLYING PEGUINS
Llamas
You do know that jackalopes are folklore, don't you???





I like Llamas, but I hear they spit.
Llamas!
LLamas!
FLYING PENGUINS ROCK! GO PENGUINS! GO PENGUINS!

No comments:

Post a Comment