Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where do you get a pet monkey do they get along with pet racoons and possoms and flying squirrels?

where do you get a pet monkey what kind should I get what do I feed it what should I name it can it stay inside do I have to have trees how do you potty train them they dont eat pet slugs do they I want it to get along with my pet racoon, tripod, (lawnmower accident) my pet possom, murderer (it got ahold of my M16) and my flying squirrel, chim pow (it knows kung foo) what tricks do monkeys learn can i teach it to drive motorcycles change RV transmissons and kill burgalersWhere do you get a pet monkey do they get along with pet racoons and possoms and flying squirrels?
i would advise very strongly against this


monkeys are not pets to be had on a whim


they have to wear diapers at all times because they can NOT be pottytrained


their behavior is very uncontrollable


they also have a very bad habit of biting people


if this happens and is reported after the second time the monkey will be killed


but i dont know why im wasting time on this you obviously arent serious but on the off chance you are i just wanted to inform you of a few thingsWhere do you get a pet monkey do they get along with pet racoons and possoms and flying squirrels?
I believe you can get one from the organ grinder man on the corner. He seems to make a good living with his.
U CRUEL PERSON!!! I mean, having a pet slug, I guess that's ok, but a racoon? Raccoon's are free animals! They dont' live in houses unless there's no possibility of them surviving in the wild because of a horrible accident or they were captured at birth and wouldn't be able to live in the wilderness. Possoms are also for the wild! you dont keep them no matter how cute they are! I have heard of flying squirrels as pets, but I think they'd be very unhappy. They love to go gliding from tree to tree, not stuck in a cage staring at a living room, or any room. And monkies do not make good pets! They ruin everything, they always have some kind of bugs, and they're very hard to keep calm. Sure they're cute and some ppl keep them as pets, but it's wrong. And no matter what you do for it, when it dies, it'll haunt you because of the horrible time it had with you, you animal hater!
You obviously are on meth....animals cannot do things you want them too...or be what you want them to be....FBI rightoutside your door.
Monkies make BAD pets. They should never be kept as pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment